IS IBBU POST UTME FORM 2023/2024 OUT?
Now today we will be looking at: IBBU POST UTME FORM 2023/2024 IS OUT | APPLY ON ibbu.edu.ng. Many aspirant of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai, is asking many questions about ibbu post utme form. Some of the questions they are asking is, When will Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, start selling their post utme registration form, Is the University post utme form for 2023 out?. Some is even asking about ibbu post utme registration portal. Most of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University aspirants is asking this exact question. Well is good for you to ask this kind of question. Its very important for an aspirant to know when the post utme form is on sale
This hunt of knowing the sau post utme registration date made the sau aspirants to be searching online for IBBU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024=, ibbu screening date, ibbuadmission portal, ibb university lapai cut off mark, ibbu lapai courses, ibbu cut off mark for 2023/2024, ibrahim badamasi babangida university cut off mark, ibbu lapai school fees, ibbu latest news,
However, if your one of the aspirant searching for all that you’re not alone. Vastlearners.com is with all the answers to your questions in this single post.
IBBU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Latest News
This is to inform the general public that IBRAHIM BADAMUSI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY has scheduled its 2023/2024 post utme screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2024 University Tertiary matriculation (UTME) and Direct Entry
IBBU Post Utme 2023/2024 ELIGIBILITY
All candidates who chose the IBB University Labia as their most preferred institution [FIRST CHOICE] in the 2023 UTME and scored 170 and above as wells as Direct Entry applicants are all invited for the screening exercise.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3 The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
IBBU POST UTME 2023/2024 REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message). Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
UTME: Click here to check your eligibility status & generate/print your payment slip, re-print your bank payment slip Or retry your online payment.
UTME & DE: Click here to Log into your UTME/DE results submission Portal account.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
When Will Jamb Start Giving Admission For 2023/2024 | Read Here
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the IBBU POST UTME screening details for 2023/2024academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
2023/2024 Post Utme RESTRICTIONS
- Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
- Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into
the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
This is all we have for this topic: IBBU POST UTME FORM 2023/2024 IS OUT | APPLY ON ibbu.edu.ng. So keep checking this website to know the form is out. If you want to join our basu aspirant group kindly drop ur WhatsApp number in the comment section. thanks.