Lagos State University (LASU) Open and Distance Learning School Fees Schedule for 2023/2024 Academic Year
Today we will be looking at this topic: LASU Open and Distance Learning School Fees.
This article will look at LASU Open and Distance Learning & Research School Fees.
Are you a student of Lagos State University?
Are you asking for the LASU Open and Distance School Fees?
Do you want to know LASU ODLRI School Fees?
You are at the right place. Ok
So I made details of LASU Open and Learning School Fees?
It has been noted that the need for knowing about LASU Open and Learning School Fees has made students be on the internet for details.
Details such as:
Requirements for LASU Open and Learning & Research Institute Degree Progamme.
How to access the LASU ODLRI School Fees.
Furthermore details LASU Open and Learning & Research Institute School Fees.
However, if you’re one of the aspirant looking for all that you’re not alone.
So Vastlearners.com has provided all the answers to your questions in this post.
LASU Open and Distance Learning School Fees
This is to notify LASU students that the Open and Distance Learning School fees is out.
LASU Open and Distance Learning School Fees.
Schedule of fees for 2020/2021 Academic Session for both New and Returning Students:
School Fees Amount(N):
1. 100 Level 99,000.00.
2. 200 Level 87,000.00.
New students (100 level) – payment schedule:
Payment schedule Amount(N):
1. First Installment Payment (40% of Total Fee) 39,600.00.
2. Second Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee) 29,700.00.
3. Third Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee) 29,700.00.
4. Total Fee/Full Payment Option 99,000.00.
Returning students (200 level) – payment schedule:
Payment schedule Amount(N):
1. First Installment Payment (40% of Total Fee) 34,800.00.
2. Second Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee) 26,100.00.
3. Third Installment Payment (30% of Total Fee) 26,100.00.
4. Total Fee/Full Payment Option 87,000.00.
1. Fees can either be paid in instalments or once (full payment).
2. At least 40% payment must be made before you’re allowed access to the online Learning Portal.
3. All Payments are to be made strictly through our online payment platform.
4. Do not pay any money into any account without going through our online payment platform.
5. Payments can be made through this link https://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/odlri-epayment-app/index.php.
6. For 100 Level students, once you’ve completed your payment.
7. (First Installment/ Full Payment), please proceed to complete your BIODATA Registration.
8. Thereafter you can proceed to complete your COURSE Registration.
Click here for Steps and procedures to follow after fee payment.
Aspirants should also notify others by sharing this on Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp or Twitter.
Also you can drop your questions in the comment section.
LASU DEPARTMENTAL AND JAMB CUT OFF MARK 2023/2024
(LASU) School Fees For New & Returning Students 2023/2024
LASPOTECH Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Year
List of Courses Offered in University of Lagos & Admission Requirements 2023/2023
Full List Of Private Universities In Lagos State
Fountain University Postgraduate Admission Form for 2023/2024